- Management of personal information
- To keep personal information accurate and updated and to prevent illegal access to, or the loss, breakage, falsification and leakage of any personal information, the Company shall implement necessary measures, such as enhancing maintenance and management of security systems and providing thorough employee educational programs, as well as safety measures, thereby ensuring strict control of personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information provided by you will be used for email messages and the delivery of materials to you when the Company contacts you, informs you of its services, and responds to inquiries from you.
- Prohibition of disclosure/provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company properly controls the personal information provided by you and will not disclose it to any third party except:
- when your prior consent is obtained;
- when we outsource an operation to a contractor to perform a service demanded by you; or
- when disclosure is required by laws and regulations.
- Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
- The Company takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Personal identification
- When confirmation, modification, deletion, etc. of personal information is requested by an information provider, the Company shall confirm the identity of the provider before responding to such a request.
- Compliance with laws and regulations, and revision of the policy
- The Company shall comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other rules that apply to the personal information it possesses, while occasionally reviewing and revising the contents of this policy to improve them.
- If you have any questions about the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact us at the following:
Suzuki Kenji Iron Works Co., Ltd.
291 Kitanokiri, Ushishinda, Jimei, Isshiki-cho, Nishio-shi, Aichi 444-0426, Japan
Tel: +81 (563) 72-8414 Fax: +81 (563) 73-6765